The Gentex HGU-55/GTX Fixed Wing Helmet System maximizes the safety for aircrew throughout Western Europe, the Middle East and Asia through a special configuration of the industry-leading Gentex HGU-55/P Helmet. The helmet system is the only dual-visor aircrew helmet system with a Night Vision Goggle (NVG) quick-disconnect mount qualified for safe ejection at speeds up to 600 KEAS. An integrated protective assembly houses the dual-visor to minimize damage and increase safety during through-canopy ejections.
⏍ Download FILE HGU-55 GTX Helmet DataSheet HERE ↓
• The Gentex HGU-55/GTX Helmet System’s unique NVG mount allows for quick attachment and detachment of night vision goggles for safe and easy operation.
• Wearers benefit from the lightweight system, which weighs less than 1.4 kg (excluding NVGs) including the Gentex X Liner®, during extended missions.
• The optional Gentex HA/LP Oxygen Mask easily integrates to provide complete head and respiratory protection.
• Dual-visor capability provides advanced environment, windblast, and impact protection during both day and night operations.
• Optional visors for enhanced protection and visual acuity include Gentex’s high contrast, gradient, and laser visors, as well as the EDU-7/P Laser Eye Protection Spectacles