The Gentex Low Profile Particulate Respirator (LPPR), intended for aircraft applications (not ground applications), is a half-mask respirator designed to provide protection against a wide range of oil and non-oil based particulate contaminants encountered by aircrew during training and in operational environments.
⏍ Download FILE LPPR Spec Sheet HERE ↓
• Offers at least 99.97% filtration efficiency against airborne particulates including lead, asbestos, lubricant mist, and explosive gunfire residue
• Includes a fully encapsulated mask microphone which improves communications clarity by reducing the wind noise associated with a standard boom microphone
• Can be configured for all major aircraft intercom systems and portable radios
• Seamlessly integrates with NVGs and other eye protection products
• Two exhalation valves for easier breathing
• Front mounted inhalation valves and cartridge ports for an enhanced field-of-vision and a quick one-handed filter change