With its versatile design, the Gentex SPH-5® Rotary Wing Helmet is used by emergency medical personnel, firefighters, government agencies, and commercial pilots around the globe. Combining superior protection and lightweight comfort, the versatile SPH-5 accommodates a wide range of eye/facial protection, communications, and hearing protection accessories to meet specific and evolving flight needs.
⏍ Download FILE SPH5 DataSheet HERE ↓
• Washable helmet comfort liner optimizes fit and comfort; features special fastener strips for easy installation and removal.
• Super Comfort Liner (SCL) available, has thicker, plush cloth cover.
• All liners fit most head shapes, and can be custom fitted.
• Stabilizing Retention System available in double D-ring or as quick-disconnect (snap).
• Single or lightweight dual visor system protects eyes from glare, wind, and dust and features clear and neutral gray (sunshade) polycarbonate visors; laser, high contrast, and gradient visors available.
• Optional quick disconnect device for Gentex NVG mount.
• Comes standard with boom-mounted adjustable microphone, swivel assembly, dual earphones, communications cord, and microphone cord.
• Flex boom microphone available as upgrade.
• Comfortable contoured plastic ear-cup assemblies reduce transmitted force while screening out excessive noise levels.
• Maxillofacial Shield available