Designed for use with the Gentex HGU-55/P Aircrew Fixed Wing Helmet, the low profile and innovative features of the Gentex High Altitude/Low Profile (HA/LP) Oxygen Mask provides aircrew the ultimate in safety and situational awareness for advanced performance. Working with both Pressure Breathing for G (PBG) equipped high-performance fighter/attack aircraft and Non-PBG equipped aircraft, the HA/LP Oxygen Mask is used and depended on by the U.S. Department of Defense and Foreign Military Services throughout the world.
⏍ Download FILE High Altitude Low Profile Oxygen Mask HERE ↓
• Automatic Mask Tensioning During High G Maneuvers.
• +600 Knot Windblast and Low Breathing Resistance Protection.
• Lightweight Hardshell—Custom-Trim For Maximum Comfort.
• Silicone-Rubber Face Piece for Optimum Sealing and Auto Adjustment Under High Gz.
• Chin Cup and Cheek Flaps for Injury Protection During High Speed/High Altitude Ejections.
• Single Handed In-Flight Donning and Doffing.
• Smaller Mask Cavity Reduces C02 Buildup.
• Easily Configurable from Non-PBG to PBG Mask And With A Variety Of Microphones.
• Five Sizes Fits 3rd-Percentile – 97th Percentile.
• Valsalva and Unconscious/Disabled Breathing Assistance.
• Integrates with Multiple Helmets And Accessories (NVGs, HMD, Tracked and Bungee Single and Dual Visor Systems)
• Operates in Performance Envelopes of Current and Future Aircraft Platforms.