The Gentex MBU-20/P Oxygen Mask is an integral component of the Gentex HGU-55/P Helmet System, providing pressure breathing for G (PBG) capability to tactical aircrew, while reducing the probability of G-induced loss of consciousness (GLOC). Issued to all U.S. F-15, F-16, and F-22 fighter pilots, this exceptional unit offers a lightweight, low-profile design with advanced, performance enhancing capabilities. Standard M-169A/AIC microphone and communication interfaces are used, and the mask meets all current speech intelligibility requirements. A sizing chart is available to determine proper oxygen mask fit.
⏍ Download FILE MBU20P DataSheet HERE ↓
• Separate inhalation and exhalation valves minimize breathing resistance
• Special reflective edge provides optimum sealing to optimize safety and reduce fatigue
• Silicone-rubber chin cup and cheek flaps provide protection during high speed and/or high altitude ejections
• Automatic mask tensioning during high-G maneuvers
• Versatile, low profile design
• Lightweight hard shell may be custom-trimmed to optimize fit and comfort
• Single-handed in-flight donning and doffing capability
• Mask can hang on either the left or right side of the helmet
• Smaller mask cavity than other oxygen masks to reduce CO2 buildup.
• Seamlessly integrates with Gentex HGU-55/P Helmet and other components e.g., NVGs, HMDs, tracked and bungee visor systems
• Gentex M-169A microphone and standard communication interfaces included
• Meets all current speech intelligibility requirements
• Issued to all U.S. Air Force aircrew flying F-15, F-16, and F-22 aircraft
• Five sizes to fit 97th to 3rd percentile